Upgrade your roof with our low-slope systems
The cost-effective choice for unbeatable performance
When it comes to commercial roofing, you need something tough, durable, and energy-efficient. This powerful polymer blend can stand up to even the harshest elements, perfect for flat-topped buildings. Don’t settle for less – choose EPDM for your commercial roofing needs.
EPDM roofing systems are not only cost-effective and energy-efficient, but they are also incredibly safe. They provide a sturdy and slip-resistant surface, making them a great choice for low-slope commercial roofs. Additionally, EPDM is fire-resistant, reducing the risk of potential fire hazards. You can rest assured that with an EPDM roof, you’re making a safe and smart investment for your commercial building.
The roofing membrane that delivers quality
TPO is a premium quality single-ply roof membrane made of thermoplastic polyolefin. Thanks to its rubber-like properties, it offers unbeatable flexibility and weather resistance. With a range of installation options, including fully adhered, mechanically attached, Invisiweld™, and ballasted, TPO is the perfect solution for any low-slope commercial roofing project.
for maximum performance
Exploring TPO's application methods
In a mechanically attached roofing system, the membrane is secured to the surface below using mechanical fasteners. This involves laying the membrane and fastening it directly to the substrate.
- Strong Seam. The mechanical fasteners used in a mechanically-attached roofing system create a seam that is particularly strong, making this type of roofing ideal for high-stress areas.
- Fast Installation. Because mechanical fasteners are used instead of adhesive, installation can often be completed more quickly than with other types of roofing systems. This can help reduce downtime and minimize disruptions to business operations.
- Year-Round Installation. Mechanical fasteners can be used to install roofing membranes in a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions, making it possible to install mechanically-attached roofing systems year-round. This can be particularly advantageous in areas with harsh or unpredictable weather.
- Lightweight and Easy to Transport. The roofing material used in a mechanically-attached roofing system is typically lightweight and easy to transport, which can help minimize shipping costs and make installation easier. Additionally, because adhesive isn't required, there's no need to store potentially hazardous chemicals on-site.
Fully adhered TPO roofing bonds the material to the surface beneath using adhesive. The membrane is carefully rolled and set in place for a secure fit.
- Shape-friendly TPO roofing - TPO membrane has a form-fitting structure with bonding adhesive, making it ideal for roofs with unconventional shapes.
- Strong against harsh elements - Fully-adhered TPO roofing has a Class 4 rating against hail and high-impact winds, providing superior protection against extreme weather conditions.
- Cost-effective maintenance - With only a seam inspection and reseal required every five to seven years, TPO roofing offers reduced maintenance costs compared to other roofing materials.
- No more fluttering - Eliminate membrane fluttering with TPO roofing. Choose between adhesive or mechanical fasteners for a sturdy and secure roof.
- Light as a feather - TPO roofing is a lightweight option, with an average roll weighing around 300 pounds, making it easy to handle and install.
Loose-laid membrane and insulation are fastened at the perimeter with smooth water-worn rocks applied on top in this application, which is suitable when the building structure and decking are capable of supporting the weight of the roof's ballast.
- Long-Lasting and Strong. A commercial roof with ballast can endure for up to 30 years.
- Quick and Easy Installation. Ballasting can be completed within 24 hours by placing the membrane and adding a layer of gravel to hold it in place.
- Unmatched Weather Resistance. Ballasted roofing systems can withstand even the harshest weather, with the added stability provided by the gravel layer.
- Cost-Effective. By incorporating a layer of gravel on top of the membrane, your roof is well-insulated from the summer heat, making it a smart and economical choice.
The patented system utilizes an electromagnetic pulse to create a bond between the plate and the underside of the membrane through mechanical attachment.
- Unbeatable Wind Resistance. With our patented Invisiweld™ fastening system, your roofing membrane can withstand winds up to 90 mph, keeping your building protected no matter the weather.
- Effortless and Efficient Installation. Installing a new roof can be a smooth process. Thanks to Invisiweld™, we can fasten your roofing system quickly and easily, even in one go for smaller roofs.
- No More Leaks or Worries. Traditional roofing systems often rely on penetrating the membrane, creating the potential for leaks and other issues. With Invisiweld™, we weld the plates to the bottom of the membrane, ensuring no holes or penetrations that could cause trouble later on.
- Affordable and Sustainable. When you choose Invisiweld™, you not only get a reliable roofing system, but you also save money on materials and equipment. In addition, our environmentally friendly approach means you're doing your part for the planet.
- Install Anytime, Anywhere. No need to wait for perfect weather conditions to install your new roof. With Invisiweld™, we can install your roofing system anytime without relying on adhesives or other limiting factors.
From harsh weather to UV rays, PVC roofing is ready to take on any challenge
PVC roofing membranes are the ultimate roofing solution for commercial buildings, ranging from bustling restaurants to warehouses, retail stores, and more.
Get ready to experience peace of mind knowing that your commercial property is protected by a highly-durable and low-maintenance PVC roofing membrane.
a proven track record of long-term performance, providing reliable protection for commercial buildings since the 1960s
Sustainable and Environmentally Friendly
PVC roofing systems not only provide thermal insulation to keep buildings cool, but they are also recyclable, contributing to a more sustainable and eco-friendly roofing solution.
Thanks to its high weldability and complete range of pre-made flashing accessories, PVC roofing is simple to install and repair.
reliable and resilient
Want a roofing solution that provides superior resistance to fire, chemicals, and other hazards?
WHICH ONE IS THE BEST CHOICE
EPDM vs TPO vs PVC
Made from synthetic rubber, and is often referred to as "rubber roofing."
Resistance to UV rays and severe weather conditions such as hail, winds, and heavy rain. Thanks to its flexibility, it can adjust to building movements and prevent leakage.
EPDM systems are an energy-efficient and cost-effective option for flat roofs with superior durability. Its ability to adapt to changes in temperature helps decrease the strain on HVAC systems.
EPDM roofing can be installed using several methods, including fully adhered, mechanically attached, and ballasted.
Made from a thermoplastic material, sometimes referred to as "cool roofing."
TPO roofing is highly resistant to impacts, punctures, and tears, making it an excellent choice for areas that are prone to extreme weather conditions or foot traffic.
White TPO roofing has excellent reflectivity and can reduce cooling costs. They are a popular choice for LEED-certified buildings due to their energy efficiency and environmental sustainability.
TPO roofing can be installed using several methods, including fully adhered, mechanically attached, and ballasted.
Made from a thermoplastic material, often times referred to as "vinyl roofs."
Extremely durable and resistant to chemicals, making it ideal for buildings with exhaust systems. Resistant to UV radiation, weathering, and fire.
PVC systems are highly efficient, thanks to their reflective and heat-resistant properties. Reflecting up to 90% of the sun's rays helps reduce the amount of heat that is absorbed by the building.
PVC roofing can be installed using several methods, including fully adhered, mechanically attached, and ballasted.
Witness Our Expertise
See Our Work in Action
Tailored Roofing Solutions for Your Business
Our team of experienced commercial roofing professionals knows what it takes to get the job done right. From inspections and repairs to new installations, we've got you covered with our comprehensive commercial roofing services.